Saturday, January 27, 2007

Are you too fast too furious?

So I'm driving today on San Tomas Expressway and this retard in his late model Mustang Saleen revvs his engine while we're at a red light. Vroom vroom. And then again, vroom, vroom, vroom. You get the idea. I mean, what the hell do these fucking people do that shit for anyways? Is that foolio auditioning for the next sequel to the movie "Too Fast Too Furious"?

So when the light turns green, he cuts off the car to his left and passes him and then passes the next car to his right. Was that really goddamn necessary? I mean he is probably going to arrive at his destination a whole 3 seconds faster! Oh my God, what am I going to do with the whopping 3 seconds that I saved in my whole day?

So whenever I see these retards drive excessively stupid, I make comments to my friends and we might joke that this guy or that guy is either "The Fast and the Furious" or "Too Fast Too Furious". Yeah, that's you, the guy in the Honda Civic with the huge whale tail spoiler and the modified twin exhausts that makes a shitload of extra noise for no reason at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home