Thursday, July 12, 2007

Can you piss correctly?

Do you ever wonder why people (men in this case) can't piss correctly? Have you ever seen urine on the floor of a bathroom right below the men's urinal? I'm trying to figure out what happened here. Did the person not know how to aim correctly? I mean the urinal is pretty big and it's pretty hard to miss. I could accept it if it were only a few drops here or there, but I am puzzled when I see a huge puddle below the urinal. I guess he didn't know how to aim ...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I have a not so deep thought for ya.
Why do people even bother to have a myspace when they don't get creative with it. It's so boring, I mean what's the point??? I look at some of them and I am wondering, what happened here. :)

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home