Friday, July 27, 2007

Time is the Fire in Which We Burn

I've been thinking about time quite a bit lately. I've been reflecting on how quickly time passes us by. My daughter is exactly 10 months and 1 day old today and I have been trying to remember what exactly has transpired in my life in the last 10 months and I can't really recall anything significant except for watching the growth of my kid. Time is such a blur these days that I only keep track of the passing of the week by knowing and remembering that trash collection day is on Tuesday mornings. Therefore, every Monday night after coming home from work, I pull out both my trash and recycling bins to the curb. And everytime I do this, I remember that a week in my life has passed by.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I really understand where yu are coming from this time. Very well put! :)

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home